NAO 2023 Audition Requirements - Conductor
Video Recording Requirements
Fill out the online application and request a recorded submission. You can attach the link to your recordings at the end of the application if you wish.
- No more than 30 minutes total.
- Footage should be of rehearsals AND performances.
- Very important that you have footage in front of an orchestra.
- Applicants should show a variety of skills.
- Multiple selections if possible.
- Camera must be face on.
- Good quality audio recommended.
- We prefer recordings to be attached to the application and please make sure your recording submission is compatible with a PC computer, not a Mac. You may mail a DVD as well, but it must arrive prior to the deadline.
- Please include your name and list of what you are playing in an email or mailed in with your DVD.
- Please clearly mark the DVD with applicant’s name, track titles and composer and title of each selection. (If sending a DVD)