SUMMER SESSION DATES
Monday, June 24th, 2019 to Sunday, August 18th, 2019
- Resident orchestra of the Brott Music Festival, Canada’s largest orchestral music festival.
- Guest Concertmasters | Guest Mentors | Guest Conductors | International Soloists.
- Masterclasses | Seminars | Mock Auditions | Repertoire Sessions | Private Lessons.
- Full orchestra session reflects a professional orchestra rehearsal and performance schedule.
(scroll down for more)
FINANCIAL & ELIGIBILITY
- NAO apprentices receive a minimum of $450 CDN/week*.
- Successful candidates are responsible for finding accommodations.
- Applicants must be 18-30 years old, a post-secondary degree is preferred but not necessary.
- Open only to Canadian citizens, landed immigrants or people here in Canada on a student visa. You much have a valid social insurance number.
Gershwin: An American in Paris
Dvorak: Cello concerto
Puccini: La Boheme
Berlioz: Symphonie Fantastique
Shostakovich: Symphony No. 5
Andrew Lloyd Webber: Jesus Christ Superstar
*All Canadian content this year will be pulled from Indigenous composers